Dial 1-833-MY-STOIC for my Weekly podcast
'The Stoicess' ™
Click 'Contact Us' above and complete form
Social Networking, Forums, Group Memberships, Messaging, Blogging
Steps To Find Your Match
You are one CLICK away from finding Your ONE to share Life's Journey
S: I’m going into the military, should I break up with my partner?
1. Don’t date him/her if you already know you can’t be faithful.
2. Don’t date him/her if you’re not resilient.
3. Don’t date him/her if you care about rank.
4. Don’t date him/her just because of an impending deployment.
5. Don’t date him/her if you don’t have a sense of who you are.
-Jo, My Gosh
O: I need to explain that our relationship can be open for a future time when we can settle.
I: I need to focus on who I am and who I want to be through this transition in the military.
C: I improved the care for myself and my partner to prepare for the changes this new beginning will bring.
See The Stoicess’ Recent Publication:
“PARTNERSHIPS ON THE ROCKS”
available at Kindle Bookstore – Amazon
View “The Stoicess’ Secret”,
a Weekly S-T-O-I-C Storytelling Podcast.
Prior episodes available on YouTube, FB, IG, Twitter, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn, and more.